With projects, people and offices in more than 40 countries, Matlock & Associates has unmatched reach and expertise as an Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business. Construction regulations and labor laws around the world vary greatly – and we have worked successfully in some of the most difficult regulatory environments. We have a proven record of working smoothly with government agencies and labor organizations.
Major construction projects are complex undertakings, often involving dozens of subcontractors and suppliers, thousands of workers and millions of dollars in material, equipment and services. Orchestrating such operations demands first-rate construction management – something Matlock has provided for years on big and small projects around the world.
- Cost Estimating and Comparative Cost Studies
- Modular Construction
- Power Generation / Distribution / Generator Installation
- Commissioning and Maintenance of Operations
- Licensed General Contracting
- Waste Treatment / Reticulation
- Site Surveys and Feasibility Studies
- Construction Schedule Development
- Cost and Bid Package Analysis
- Actual Cash Value Determination
- Builders Risk Assessment
- Managing the Bid Process and Negotiating Contracts
- Contract Administration
- Field Administration and Supervision
- Project Monitoring
- Cost and Schedule Management
- Field Procurement, Receipt, Inspection, Warehousing and Issuing Material to Contractors
- Safety Program and Performance Monitoring
- Inspection and Surveillance
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Document Control
- Change Order Management
- Delay Analysis
- Claims and Dispute Resolution
Secure Facility Design and Construction
Matlock & Associates’ expertise in construction and engineering forms the basis for its secure facility service offerings. Commercial and government customers alike need to protect their most sensitive data and Information Technology systems with controlled work spaces, and Matlock tailors its support to these clients’ precise requirements. Our clients are able to focus their attention on the cutting edge of their field knowing that their information resources are safely guarded.
To support our customers’ construction requirements, we maintain robust equipment procurement networks throughout the United States. See below for our procurement hubs and equipment rental offerings.