Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Domestic Maintenance and Engineering Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Matlock is looking for an experienced individual to join our team as a DME Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) individual shall provide technical and non-technical guidance and hands on support in several areas of information technology security and certification and compliance with Federal and DOS statutes. Technical information security support and guidance includes the areas of system architecture, system configuration, system assessment testing & validation and/or certification, product evaluations and recommendations, and other technical areas as needed (types of systems include MS Windows, UNIX and Network Architecture). Non-technical information security support and guidance includes, policy compliance, documentation requirements compliance, planning and recommendations for system continuity of operations, system standard operating procedures; providing assistance in change control processes for DME systems and providing liaison support between DS/ST/FSE/DME and the Diplomatic Security’s Chief Technology Officer’s (DS/CTO) Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO). Bachelor’s degree and/or CISSP certification desired. The CISSP’s key responsibilities and performance requirements are:
- Provide technical solutions to automate processes or functions to improve systems security;
- Assist with design and implementation of technical security technology and IT projects as directed;
- Collaborate in authoring system documentation, policies, processes, and procedures;
- Function as a reliable team member and be able to provide periodic 24/7 on call support;
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds.
Experience Level Required:
Bachelor’s Degree and/or CISSP certification
Secret or Top-Secret level clearance
Not required but highly favorable if with SCI access and COMSEC/crypto access require Final Top-Secret personnel clearance
To be considered: We must have a resume showing at a minimum.
- Years of Experience;
- Education level;
- Security clearance level;
- Statement of work history (including dates, employer, and title), description of experience and indicate whether experience is full time or part time;
- Length of time employed by the Offeror;
- Matlock will require a Contingency Offer Letter signed by the individual for the program during the screening and selection prior to actual employment
- Resume shall identify a start and end date (month and year) that the individual worked on each experience block or job reference cited in the resume.