SMSe Production & Special Project Manager
SMSE Production & Special Project Manager
Matlock is looking for an experienced individual to join our team as an Security Management Systems enterprise Production & Special Project Manager. The Production Control Manager will possess a bachelor’s related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. This individual will possess 10 to 15 years experience in audio visual systems, electrical infrastructure, and network infrastructure; possess a solid working knowledge of computers and computer networks; experience in reviewing designs, and possess a solid understanding of the TCP/IP protocol. Certification may be required in some areas.
The production control manager will:
- Manage all aspects of PC production to include ordering, imaging and shipping.
- Manage all aspects of logistical support for the SMSe program.
- Manage all aspects of procurement support for the SMSe program.
- Assist in various special projects under the guidance of the special projects manager.
- Review and design drawings for various projects at DOS facilities.
- Ensure all SMSe tickets related to PC production, logistics, procurement, and domestic installations are acted on promptly, effectively and closed promptly with accuracy.
- Provide direct and timely support to the DS Command Center, as may be needed.
- Supervise technicians and logistics personnel to ensure that program objectives are achieved.
Experience Level Required:
10-15 years direct experience working in audio visual systems, electrical infrastructure, and network infrastructure
Direct experience in reviewing designs
Solid working knowledge of computers and computer networks
Possess a solid understanding of the TCP/IP protocol
Secret or Top-Secret level clearance
Not required but highly favorable if with SCI access and COMSEC/crypto access require Final Top-Secret personnel clearance
To be considered: We must have a resume showing at a minimum.
- Years of Experience;
- Education level;
- Security clearance level;
- Statement of work history (including dates, employer, and title), description of experience and indicate whether experience is full time or part time;
- Length of time employed by the Offeror;
- Matlock will require a Contingency Offer Letter signed by the individual for the program during the screening and selection prior to actual employment
- Resume shall identify a start and end date (month and year) that the individual worked on each experience block or job reference cited in the resume.