SMSe Systems Administrator
SMSE Systems Administrator
Matlock is looking for an experienced individual to join our team as a Security Management Systems enterprise Systems Administrator. The systems administrator will possess a bachelor’s in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. The Contractor must have experience writing and executing scripts, experience with SAN/NAS systems, SQL, Symantec and certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, MCP a plus. Certification may be required in some areas.
The senior systems administrator will:
- Provide computer hardware and software support for a global network of integrated security systems.
- Support a range of software and hardware servers running Software House C*Cure and C*CureCentral, Hirsch Velocity, Citrix, SNMPc, Active Directory, MS Windows Server 2003, VMware, WSUS, Boeing VSOC Sentinel, OSS, Veritas, and Shavlik.
- Support HP server hardware, RAID hardware and software configurations, GHOST, HP ILO and other applications in support of the SMSe network and systems.
- Prepare baseline security configurations, using the DOS baseline model, for Windows 2000 and XP computers and Windows 2003 servers.
- Assist with network and systems security oversight and guidance.
- Support NetApps redundant server capabilities.
- Assist field personnel with server maintenance and other troubleshooting and fault resolutions on SMSe computer hardware and software systems.
- Configure SNMP traps, scripts and other status monitoring and reporting software.
- Advise on improvements to enhance the reliability of the network and systems.
Experience Level Required:
Experience writing and executing scripts
Experience with SAN/NAS systems, SQL, Symantec
Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, and MCP are a plus
Secret or Top-Secret level clearance
Not required but highly favorable if with SCI access and COMSEC/crypto access require Final
Final Top-Secret personnel clearance
To be considered: We must have a resume showing at a minimum.
- Years of Experience;
- Education level;
- Security clearance level;
- Statement of work history (including dates, employer, and title), description of experience and indicate whether experience is full time or part time;
- Length of time employed by the Offeror;
- Matlock will require a Contingency Offer Letter signed by the individual for the program during the screening and selection prior to actual employment
- Resume shall identify a start and end date (month and year) that the individual worked on each experience block or job reference cited in the resume