VSOC Content Manager
SMSE VSOC Content Manager
Matlock is looking for an experienced individual to join our team as a Security Management Systems enterprise VSOC Content Manager. The VSOC Content Manager will possess a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas. The individual will possess experience in manipulating 3-D models. The individual must have a good understanding of computers and computer networks and a solid understanding of the TCP/IP protocol. The VSOC content manager shall:
- Provide direction and guidance to the VSOC content specialist staff.
- Manage several terabytes of satellite imagery, updating, converting and adding files when necessary.
- Act as liaison between the Security Management System enterprise group and the Boeing Visual Security Operations group.
- Act as liaison between the SMSe group and the DOS webmasters.
- Manage the current VSOC licenses in the field and track all future purchases of VSOC licenses.
- Updating website content on the SMSe home page.
- Act as quality assurance lead for all new VSOC content added to the system.
- Ensure all SMSe tickets related to VSOC configuration are acted on promptly and effectively and closed promptly.
- Create training documentation for the users of the VSOC program within the DOS.
Experience Level Required:
Direct experience in manipulating 3-D models
Possess a good understanding of computers and computer networks
Possess a solid understanding of the TCP/IP protocol
Secret or Top-Secret level clearance
Not required but highly favorable if with SCI access and COMSEC/crypto access require Final Top-Secret personnel clearance
To be considered: We must have a resume showing at a minimum.
- Years of Experience;
- Education level;
- Security clearance level;
- Statement of work history (including dates, employer, and title), description of experience and indicate whether experience is full time or part time;
- Length of time employed by the Offeror;
- Matlock will require a Contingency Offer Letter signed by the individual for the program during the screening and selection prior to actual employment
- Resume shall identify a start and end date (month and year) that the individual worked on each experience block or job reference cited in the resume.