At Matlock, we pride ourselves on being dynamic and responsive while paying close attention to detail. We believe in and stand behind those who share our commitment to integrity, high ethical standards, innovation and dedication to the missions we support.
- Create new ways to solve existing production security issues
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Investigate intrusion incidents
- Collaborate with colleagues on authentication and authorization solutions
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
- Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
- Supervise changes in software, hardware, facilities, telecommunications and user needs
- Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance
The Security Engineer must have 20+ years of related experience in the following –
- Experience in the design, development, implementation, and/or integration of an enterprise-wide Access Control/Security Management system.
- Experience in system designs that encompass multiple networks to include those with differing data protections/classification requirements.
- Experience in providing security engineering, integration services, technical assessments, and solutions including analyzing security needs, recommending system security requirements, providing security architectures/design recommendations, assist in the development and implementation of detailed security designs and measures to safeguard IC customer personnel and information.
- Must be experienced with the following: Software House ‘C-Cure’ family of software and applications; BOSCH camera devices to include software, applications, and video storage requirements; Future Fibre Technologies intrusion detection devices to include software and applications; Zenitel/Stentofon intercom systems; and the Intelligence Community Badging System (ICSBS) architecture and requirements
At Matlock & Associates our mission is to provide a safe and secure environment for our passionate customers; a foundation for incredible impacts. We are passionate about connecting the perspectives of humanity in a way that influences and fosters positive change. We take it personal and we get close, we go all in with those affected by our work. The people we help, the missions we support, they change things, they push societies to a better place. We protect those brave and rare customers who strive to make others lives better.
Matlock & Associates specializes in IT networking, IT security engineering, procurement, construction management, logistics, project management and manufacturing. We offer competitive, complete solutions for industries across the globe. The dynamic nature of Matlock & Associates internal structures allows our teams to quickly react to situations and develop a strategy for success.