Drupal Software Developer
Matlock is seeking a Drupal Developer to support the rollout and service of a comprehensive, industry-unique online solution. This person will help develop, test, and operate a suite of interactive, tailored modules with an emphasis on front end performance, allowing customers to securely access and manage the health and work cycles of canines via a multi-platform, interactive web-based interface. This person needs to have attention to deadlines and be able to lead a team of developers assigning modules and tasks.
This is a short-term 3-4 month 1099 consultancy position with the potential for future follow on work. Consultants should be prepared to begin work immediately, and continue working for the duration of the project. Consultants may work remotely, but must be physically located within the United States to be considered for this position.
- Work closely with clients, subject matter experts and project team in the development of database driven web sites;
- Design, develop, and maintain web sites and web based solutions utilizing Drupal and other web based technologies, with an emphasis on front end solutions; and
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple project tasks to meet aggressive deadlines.
Expert experience 6+ years in Drupal 7
Expert Experience 2+ years in Drupal 8
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field: Computer Science, Engineering or another IT related discipline;
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of PHP and MySQL;
- Extensive experience architecting, developing, implementing and operating Drupal 7 or 8 solutions using a majority of the Drupal core and contributed modules. Primary requirements include advanced experience using:
- Forms API
- Organic Groups
- Building custom modules
- Expertise with front-end languages and Drupal theming layer:
- Bootstrap/Omega Themes
- Experience with LESS/CSS is a plus
- Experience with ReactJS/AngularJS/VueJS is a plus
- Experience with testing frameworks/building unit tests is a major bonus;
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills (code commenting);
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
At Matlock & Associates our mission is to provide a safe and secure environment for our passionate customers; a foundation for incredible impacts. We are passionate about connecting the perspectives of humanity in a way that influences and fosters positive change. We take it personal and we get close, we go all in with those affected by our work. The people we help, the missions we support, they change things, they push societies to a better place. We protect those brave and rare customers who strive to make others’ lives better.
Matlock & Associates specializes in IT networking, IT security engineering, procurement, construction management, logistics, project management and manufacturing. We offer competitive, complete solutions for industries across the globe. The dynamic nature of Matlock & Associates internal structures allows our teams to quickly react to situations and develop a strategy for success.