DESIGN CAPABILITIES: Primary design goal is to meet clients’ objectives for throughput capacity and quality of product.
DESIGN REVIEWS: Design reviews address constructibility, maintainability and operability along with value engineering and plant operations safety reviews.
ENGINEERING CAPABILITIES: Experienced engineers provide technical expertise to clients 24/7 around the world.
FRONT-END ENGINEERING & DESIGN (FEED) CAPABILITIES: Provides FEED services on projects ranging from first-of-a-kind technologies, to world scale mega-projects and licensor design packages.
CONSTRUCTION-DRIVEN EXECUTION: Construction-driven execution ensures a smooth transition from study phases to construction and start-up.
VALUE ENGINEERING: Using value engineering to drive innovation to solve the most complex engineering challenges.
- Project Monitoring
- Cost and bid package analysis
- Actual cash value determination
- Builders risk
- Delay Analysis
- Site Surveys
- Antiterrorism / Force Protection (AT/FP)
- Civil Design
- Structural Design
- Design Review and Interpretation
- Geo-technical Design
- Electrical Design
- HVAC/Mechanical Design
- Water Resource Planning and Management
- Fire Protection
- Topographical Survey
Planning and Consulting
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Transit and Transportation Planning
- Pre-design Infrastructure Feasibility and Concept Planning
- Environmental Studies and Impacts Planning
- Economic Impact and Socio-economic Assessment